i like rice cakes when they are not present...and really really dumb things; like sour milk and fart jokes

Friday, November 25, 2005

Address


hey there fans.... here are my mailing addresses, please send me your mailing adress as well, or send me a letter, either way works

Until february 14th (valentines day) this will be my mailing adress

Elder Landon Peter Wood

Madagascar Antananarivo Mission

Provo Missionary Training Center

2005 N 900 E

Provo UT 84604

After february 14th i will be leaving my training center in Utah and going to the great red island of Madagascar and this will be my mailing address for the rest of the 2 years, but please jsut letters no packages or bulky items just letters

Elder Landon Peter Wood

Madagascar Antananarivo Mission

POB 30150

Salt Lake City UT

84130-0150

And if you love me beyond all belief then you can send me a bulky package or something funny to

Elder Landon Peter Wood

Madagascar Antananarivo Mission

Dingana III, Andrainarivo

Antananarivo 101

Madagascar

ill miss you all, and hope to hear from you, god bless

loves, Elder Wood

1 Comments:

Blogger J Kozak said...

That is one ugly picture.

6:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home